Hand surgery is a specific field within orthopedics, plastic medicine and vascular surgery. The hand is a very complex structure, so even the smallest dysfunction or injury can cause a lot of discomfort and pain.
The experienced team of our EFFI CLINIC performs hand surgery for the following conditions:
- DUPUYTREN’S CONTRACTURE – pain in the flexor region of the fingers on the inside of the hand preceded by restriction of finger mobility and a characteristic “skipping” sound.
- NERVE DAMAGE IN THE UPPER LIMB – mechanical damage or damage resulting from diseases
- FINGER INJURIES – fractures; dislocations; ‘skier’s thumb’; tendon injuries.
- GANGLION – removal of a gelatinous cyst that forms around the wrist joint
- REUMATOID ARTHRITIS – treatment of chronic joint pain.